Ciaté recently launched a new line of nail polish kits that added a 3D effect to your nails. It's currently retailing for £18 or $29. This basically means I'm too cheap to pay for it so I created my own version.
Base Coat: Used OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Top Coat: Used Seche Vite
Nail Polish of your choice: Used Essie Cocktail Bling
A shallow container such as your glasses case
"Caviar" Beads: Used Recollections Microbead Set from Michael's
1. Start with manicured nails. Apply base coat to all your nails.
2. Pick what nail(s) you want to bling out and paint the others with 2 coats of your nail polish of choice. Skip this step if you want to "caviar" all your nails.
3. Apply a coat of your nail polish to your desire finger nail and place your hand in the container.
4. While your nail is still wet apply the microbeads onto your nail. Once it's fully covered, gently push down the beads with tweezers or your fingers to insure that it will stay in place. Repeat on any other nail you wish to bling out.
5. Finally apply a top coat to your nails to insure that the beads will stay in place.
6. Rock out!