1. Chinese porridge with Spicy radishes for those homesick days (they're kind of like grits...but better)
2. I can't think of a better way to jazz up flats than some Spectator shoes.
3. I'm a little it rock and roll
4. The beauty of flying Southwest and yes, it was 6am in the morning but free is free.
5. I signed up to take the MCAT again. Hopefully the second time is the charm.
6. Nothing is more delicious than a homemade egg and bagel sammy. I'm giving McD a run for its money.
7. Valentines day
8. Tea time with my father
9. Homemade mini donuts...enough said.
10. Chilaquiles...kind of.
I apologize for the lack of updates but graduate school is my number one priority right now. I'm still trying to figure out how to be an effective blogger...minimizing time while maximizing efforts but that's a work in progressive. If you miss my daily updates no worries I'm always updating my twitter and instagram so be sure to follow (WARNING: It's food heavy). I should probably get back to studying now...